Friday, October 9, 2015

OPI Starlight Holiday 2015 Preview

Do you ask for nail polish as a holiday gift? I never really do. I have so much of it that I doubt any of my family would feel compelled to get it for me anyways, plus I hate having to hold out on purchasing the holiday shades I want!

OPI's holiday collection, Starlight, is a big set with an unfortunately repetitive color story. Take a look and see what you think.

OPI-Holiday-2015-Starlight-Collection-4
L to R: Love Is In My Cards, Ro-man-ce On The Moon, Guys & Galaxies, I'm In The Moon For Love, Cosmo With A Twist, Give Me Space
OPI-Holiday-2015-Starlight-Collection-5 
L to R: Center Of The You-niverse, Super Star Status, I Drive A Super Nova, By The Light Of The Moon, Comet Closer, Is This Star Taken?

OPI-Holiday-2015-Starlight-Collection-6 
L to R: Infrared-y To Glow, Let Your Love Shine, Celess-tial Is More, Press * For Silver, Two Wrongs Do Not Make A Meteorite, No More Mr. Night Sky

OPI-Holiday-2015-Starlight-Collection-1 
OPI-Holiday-2015-Starlight-Collection-2

As you would expect from an OPI holiday collection, there is a lot of red (although not as much as last year, thank goodness) but this year we also get a lot of silver/champagne shades. I'm sure I'll pick up one or two of these at some point, but I was honestly hoping for more shade variety overall. Remember how awesome the Burlesque holiday collection from a few years ago was? More of that, please!

So, what do we think of the Starlight Collection? Anything stand out to you here?

2 comments:

  1. I'm surprised they didn't do a Spectre collection this year after the Skyfall collection back in 2012! Anyway, I think there are a couple of shades that I might want from this, but I'll wait till they show up at TJ Maxx before I actually pounce.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the gold and champagne shades, but I agree I wish there was more variety!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all of your comments! Please do not post any unsolicited advertising, links, etc. All comments with links will be deleted.