Monday, October 5, 2015

LOOK Nail Color Fall Collection: Review & Swatches

 

 Hey guys! I hope you all had a good weekend! Yesterday was the boyfriend and I's three-year anniversary, so we went out for a nice dinner. I actually wore one of the polishes from LOOK's fall collection that I'm going to show you all today. Let's get to it!

Black is just that: a black creme. Since there are so many black polishes out there, for me it all comes down to formula--and this has a really great one! This was two easy coats. I use black a lot for nail art and glitter bases, so I'll be reaching for this one a lot in the future.


Lavender is a purple creme. I love rich purples like this, although I wouldn't classify this shade as lavender. The color is too saturated for that. I used two coats here. Oh, and this is the polish I wore to our dinner, in case you were wondering. Of course I wore some glitter on top though! Stay tuned for that mani in another post...


Pistachio is far and away my favorite polish of the collection. Y'all know I liiiivvveee for bright greens and slightly yellow-tinged ones like Pistachio will always have a special place in my heart. What you see below is three coats.


Orange is a bright orange with almost neon levels of intensity. But for how bright it is, it is surprisingly sheer going on. I used three coats, but I probably could have done with a fourth.


This would make a nice set of Halloween colors, don't you think? It's a nice little collection overall. You can purchase LOOK from their website.


Disclosure: These polishes were sent for my honest review. For more information, please see my disclosure policy.

2 comments:

I love reading all of your comments! Please do not post any unsolicited advertising, links, etc. All comments with links will be deleted.