Wednesday, June 10, 2015

OPI Venice Preview

In a year of monster-sized OPI collections (not that you'll hear me complaining!), we've got another one on our hands with the Venice Collection. Y'see, OPI's done something a little bit different this time around. With the Venice Collection, there will be 12 new shades, which will immediately become a part of OPI's core collection, as well as three limited edition shades. Check 'em out!

OPI-Venice-Fall-Winter-2015-Collection

Top row, L to R: A Great Opera-tunity, It's A Piazza Cake, Worth A Pretty Penne, Tiramisu For Two, Amore At The Grand Canal, Gimme A Lido Kiss
Middle row, L to R: Be There In A Prosecco, I Cannoli Wear OPI, Gelato On My Mind, Purple Palazzo Pants, O Suzi Mio, My Gondola Or Yours?
Bottom row, L to R: Venice The Party?, Baroque..But Still Shopping!, St. Mark's The Spot

It doesn't look much like a fall collection, does it? Most of the colors look more spring-y to me. Either way, there are some great-looking shades here. I've got my eye on Worth A Pretty Penne and It's A Piazza Cake. I think Gelato On My Mind also looks gorgeous, albeit extremely similar to my beloved Essie Blossom Dandy, so I will probably pass on it despite how much I want it anyways!

Expect to see these beauties on shelves come August. Any you'll be picking up?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading all of your comments! Please do not post any unsolicited advertising, links, etc. All comments with links will be deleted.