Sunday, June 21, 2015

Blobbicure With LOOK Nail Color Look Proud Collection






Walgreen's has been cranking out the exclusive polishes lately! One of their newest additions is the brand LOOK. LOOK just launched last month and their first collection, Look Proud, features patriotic shades of red, white and blue.

You might remember that I shared a blobbicure mani in this week's Twinsie Tuesday post, but my first attempt at a blobbicure was actually created using two polishes from the collection: Broad Stripes Bright Stars and Rockets Red Glare.



I left myself ample dry time and still got a bit of smudging when I applied my top coat, but other than that, I'm really pleased with my blobbicure! The designs remind me a lot of giraffe print. I gotta say, this is quickly becoming one of my favorite nail art techniques to play around with.

Before I leave you, here are some quick 'n dirty swatches of the LOOK polishes by themselves.

Rockets Red Glare is your classic pin-up red. It's not too blue or too orange, so anyone can wear it. This is two coats.


Broad Stripes Bright Stars is a white creme. For me, formulas are everything when it comes to white polish and this one is really nice. With thin coats, it has a smidge of drag to it, but if you paint on your coats a bit thicker than usual, it is buttery, creamy perfection. I used two coats here.


Oh Say Can You See is a royal blue jelly. I wanted to use this as an accent nail in my blobbicure, but it was a little too sheer for that. Still, color-wise, it's my favorite of the bunch. This is three coats.


You can purchase LOOK at Walgreen's. Bottles are 0.5 oz and retail for $6.99 each. If you want to learn more about the brand, you can also check out their website HERE.


Disclosure: These polishes were provided for my honest review. For more information, please see my disclosure policy.

2 comments:

I love reading all of your comments! Please do not post any unsolicited advertising, links, etc. All comments with links will be deleted.