Friday, April 11, 2014

Zoya Carter

Zoya Carter is a black-based texture with purple glitter. Second to Liquid Sand, Pixie Dusts are my favorite textured polishes and Carter is a prime example of why. It has a dense, vibrant sparkle that really stands out, especially against the black base. This would be a great polish for a night out!



I've had a major lemming for Carter for a while now, so I was thrilled to find it on clearance a few weeks back! Score!

The formula was great and reached opacity in three coats. Pixie Dusts always wear like iron on me, which is one of the things I love about them--and really, textured polishes in general.

3 comments:

  1. I'm thinking about wearing this one in a few days. It's a gorgeous shade!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love it! I've had it on for four days now (granted, part of this may be because I'm very nearly out of polish remover, haha) and it still looks freshly applied!

      Delete
  2. What a beauty this is! I really like the way the texture looks with this color!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all of your comments! Please do not post any unsolicited advertising, links, etc. All comments with links will be deleted.