Friday, April 18, 2014

Sally Hansen Bubblegum Pink

As you can guess from the name, Sally Hansen Bubblegum Pink is a vibrant (so much so it even freaked my camera out a bit) shade of bubblegum pink. But what you might not expect--and what really makes this polish for me--is that it also has a very delicate silver shimmer to it. I love the contrast between the bright base color and the softness of the shimmer.



The formula is nice and smooth, reaching opacity in three coats. This is such a perfect pink for springtime and it could easily transition into summer as well as a fun beach pedi. Plus it's not too blue or too red-based, so it should flatter any skin tone. A big thank you to Amanda for sending this pretty pink my way. :)

The Sally Hansen Xtremewear line is one of my favorites. You can't beat the price (around two bucks, depending on where you shop), the quality is solid and there's a nice variety of colors and finishes to choose from. As far as polish goes, it's pretty much the ultimate cheap thrill! These little guys have a nasty habit of making their way into my cart when I'm impulse shopping at the grocery store...

2 comments:

  1. Ohh that is gorgeous! It would make an amazing pedi.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful pink! It's so vibrant! :D

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all of your comments! Please do not post any unsolicited advertising, links, etc. All comments with links will be deleted.