Sunday, April 27, 2014

OPI Ford Mustang Preview

Back in 2005, OPI teamed up with Ford Mustang for a three-color collection. Now, almost 10 years later, they're back with another, larger collection to celebrate the Mustang's 50th anniversary!
OPI Ford Mustang Collection

L to R: Race Red, 50 Years of Style, Queen of the Road, The Sky's My Limit, Girls Love Ponies, Angel with a Leadfoot

I gotta say, I love the names for this collection! They fit the theme perfectly and while I know some people love the "punny" names, I thought these were a fun, refreshing change. As for the actual polishes, I'm especially looking forward to The Sky's My Limit and Angel with a Leadfoot! Race Red is tempting too.

The Ford Mustang Collection launches in July. Will any of these be making your wishlist?

2 comments:

  1. Oh jees, I am going to have to get some of these! I need to see them swatched! I'm wondering if they are some of their other colors, but with different names....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Some of these look quite interesting :-)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all of your comments! Please do not post any unsolicited advertising, links, etc. All comments with links will be deleted.