Friday, August 10, 2012

OPI Announces Mariah Carey Collaboration


No teaser pics to go along with the announcement, but I figured you might be interested to know that OPI has announced they'll be releasing a collaboration with singer Mariah Carey this coming January. The announcement promised "bold, beautiful colors," but otherwise gave no hints as to what to expect from the collection. Sizewise, I'm guessing it will be a smaller set, similar to what we saw with OPI's Katy Perry and Nicki Minaj collections.

I'm not a Mariah fan but I know plenty of you ladies out there are! I'll still bite if the colors are pretty though. Are you excited for the collaboration?

7 comments:

  1. In true Mariah fashion I'm sure there will be lots of glitter involved :P There have been some great colours in OPI's past celebrity collections so I'm hoping this one will be good too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would love to see some glitter! And I agree, OPI generally does a really solid job with their celeb collaborations so here's hoping this will be good too!

      Delete
  2. mariah carey's trademark is the butterfly! Maybe there will be butterfly sequins in the bottle lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nope, not excited. However, like you, I will pick a few up if they're good colors.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, the concept itself doesn't excite me but if the colors are fun, I'm totally in. :)

      Delete

I love reading all of your comments! Please do not post any unsolicited advertising, links, etc. All comments with links will be deleted.