Sunday, August 5, 2012

LynBDesigns Darwin

I've recently been bitten by the indie polish bug--bigtime. It's so fun exploring all of the different concoctions out there and supporting all of the fabulously creative minds that power the indie polish community. As soon as I saw the Etsy shop for LynBDesigns, it was love at first sight. So. Many. Sparkles! Plus the store owner, Jenna, is a fellow Michigan girl--how cool!

I'll be sharing two LynBDesigns polishes with you, starting with Darwin. Darwin is a blackened base chock-full of silver holographic glitter, as well as the most amazing blue and purple shimmer. This is part of the Gender Benders Collection, a set of polishes that are all named after men.




Indoors, with flash:

Could this be any more gorgeous?! I think not! I was seriously blown away by the shimmer and sparkle in this polish. It has a lot of depth to it and gives you instant galaxy nails! Darwin is even more beautiful in person. The formula is great, although I do recommend waiting a bit between coats. I used three coats here, but you could get by with less if you layered Darwin over black.

This polish is such a stunner! The holo glitter pieces are gorgeous, of course, but I think the blue and purple shimmer are, for me, what really make this polish as beautiful as it is.
.
You can purchase LynBDesigns from her Etsy shop. All of her polishes are a full-sized 0.5 oz/15 ml and sell for $8.50 each.


Disclosure: This polish was sent to me for my honest review. For more information, please see my disclosure policy.

16 comments:

  1. Wow, this is really stunning and super beautiful! I love how the holographic glitter pops in the blue base.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, it looks like little stars! So cute!

      Delete
  2. Beautiful!! This kind of reminds me a bit of Essie Starry Starry Night if it had holo glitter =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. this would be perfect for a galaxy nail

    ReplyDelete
  4. Navies like that are my staple fall polishes! Simply majestic.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love navies for fall too. They're so luxe and rich-looking!

      Delete
  5. This is amazing! I think you know this, but I'm such an indie polish fan!! They're so awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This looks really gorgeous on you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Chelsea! How could you keep this brand from me! :-) All I ever seem to want to buy right now is indies, and learn about new companies. Checking it out NOW!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry! :) I really love this brand and I plan on buying some more soon!

      Delete

I love reading all of your comments! Please do not post any unsolicited advertising, links, etc. All comments with links will be deleted.