Tuesday, April 12, 2016

Twinsie Tuesday: Gradient With Stamping

Hey guys. As I'm sure you've guessed by the decreased amount of posts lately, I've been crazy busy these past few weeks. Between work and some personal stuff going on (all is well--just hectic) I haven't had time to paint my nails often, let alone blog about them. But I've still been taking photos so I should have a nice little backlog to share with you all once the dust settles!

I'm hoping to get back to a regular post schedule shortly, but I didn't get my shit together in time to participate in Twinsie Tuesday this week. In the meantime, check out any of my Twinsies' awesome blogs below to get your daily nail fix!

Alaina at The Little Canvas

Amanda at Amandalandish

Amanda at Fashion Footing

Amber at Nails Like Lace

Bridget at A Painted Nail

Chelsea at Nailed Blog


Claire at Kerruticles

Jessica at Blue Velvet Lacquer


Marisa at Polish Obsession

Marisa at Polish Those Nails


Róisín at Cuti-CLUE-les



Savannah at Addicted to Polish

Sharon at Behind Green Eyes


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading all of your comments! Please do not post any unsolicited advertising, links, etc. All comments with links will be deleted.