Tuesday, March 15, 2016

Twinsie Tuesday: China Glaze Blue Sparrow

This week we're doing favorite color. I could go in two directions with this one. My favorite "real life" color is pink, but my favorite polish color is blue. But seeing as this blog is dedicated to all things polish, I went with the latter. I have a ton of blue polishes in my stash, as you would expect, and I decided to kick it old school this week with China Glaze Blue Sparrow, an electric blue jelly with silver microglitter.



Unfortunately an old school neon also means old school neon formula, so this one is definitely chalky and patchy. I used three coats but I could've done with a fourth due to the uneven application. It also dries ultra matte, so top coat is a necessity.

CG has come a long way with their neons since this one, but it's still a fun polish to revisit because the color itself is still outstanding. It's so vibrant and the shimmer is the cherry on top.

Hope you enjoyed the trip down memory lane and be sure to take a look at my Twinsies' blogs too!

Alaina at The Little Canvas

Amanda at Amandalandish

Amanda at Fashion Footing

Amber at Nails Like Lace

Bridget at A Painted Nail

Chelsea at Nailed Blog


Claire at Kerruticles

Jessica at Blue Velvet Lacquer


Marisa at Polish Obsession

Marisa at Polish Those Nails


Róisín at Cuti-CLUE-les



Savannah at Addicted to Polish

Sharon at Behind Green Eyes


4 comments:

I love reading all of your comments! Please do not post any unsolicited advertising, links, etc. All comments with links will be deleted.