Thursday, April 11, 2013

Pahlish Coney Island Queen

When I first saw Pahlish's Coney Island Queen Collection, inspired by the music of Lana Del Rey, I think I must have set a record for shortest time between finding out a polish collection exists and immediately, shamelessly purchasing all of it. My wallet practically vomited out money. Lana Del Rey-themed indies?! Take my money, Pahlish--take all of it! I'm obsessed with Ms. Del Rey, so I absolutely had to have these. :)

Let's take a look at the titular polish from this collection, shall we? Coney Island Queen is a sandy nude infused with shimmering gold microflakes. The gold really warms up the nude base. It's very pretty and beachy!




Coney Island Queen represents my favorite kind of neutral: appropriate for any occasion, but with a touch of fun and sparkle to keep things interesting. The formula is excellent too and covers in three coats. This polish definitely captures the feel of a day at the beach--the hot sand, the sunlight glinting over the water... Ugh, is it summer yet?!

You can purchase Pahlish on Etsy or Llarowe. I can't wait to try more polishes from this collection! Is there a particular celeb who you'd jump at the chance to have polish inspired/designed by them?

8 comments:

  1. Love the sparkle on it. I'm currently doing a Spring giveaway if you want check it out :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really pretty! I've seen the others in the collection and I like them too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I think the whole collection is gorgeous, can't wait to try them!

      Delete
  3. Wow, the shimmer is just stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Reminds me of a Rainbow Honey polish with a funny name I can't remember offhand.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all of your comments! Please do not post any unsolicited advertising, links, etc. All comments with links will be deleted.