Saturday, April 13, 2013

Nicole by OPI Gumdrops Preview

NOPI will be launching their own take on the textured polish trend, known as Gumdrops (not to be confused with the Julie G line of the same name). According to NOPI, the Gumdrops polishes will feature a "'sugar-like' finish that lightly shimmers with fine glitter particles." I'm really curious to see if these will be just like the liquid sand polishes or if they'll be closer to, say, Zoya PixieDust.


NI194_I Lilac Gumdrops
I Lilac Gumdrops
NI195_My Cherry Amour 
My Cherry Amour
NI196_Candy is Dandy 
Candy is Dandy
NI197_Cinna-man of My Dreams 
Cinna-man of My Dreams
NI198_Blue-Berry Sweet on You 
Blue-Berry Sweet On You
NI199_A-Nise Treat 
A-Nise Treat

These will be available this summer. NOPI's original press release specifically mentions a Walmart launch in May, followed by CVS in June and then a wider release in August, so keep your eyes peeled for where the Gumdrops will be popping up!

3 comments:

  1. I feel like by the time these are in stores everyone will be over the textured polish trend. I don't really like any of the textured polishes, it's like a visual nails on a chalkboard to me!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think these are a no for me. The colors are not that good. The Julie G ones are great looking though. Those are the only textured polishes I am even interested in.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am interested in seeing swatches of Candy is Dandy... I like the idea of the larger glitters in it. Not sold on the colors though.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all of your comments! Please do not post any unsolicited advertising, links, etc. All comments with links will be deleted.