Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Pahlish Anticipating and Pacing

I've got another gorgeous polish to share today from Pahlish's Coney Island Queen Collection. Anticipating and Pacing--a warm-toned coral base with gold shimmer and blue glitter--takes its name from Lana Del Rey's song "Blue Jeans." Orange and blue is one of my very favorite color combos, so naturally I am a big fan of this polish.




I used two coats here. Anticipating and Pacing makes for an amazing summer polish. It reminds me of starfish and the ocean--kind of a random association, but it's one I can't get out of my head. This polish just has such a beach-y vibe to me. The base color looks orange in some lights, but once I took a good look at it outdoors, it really is coral. Either way, it's a lovely combination and I love how the base and the glitter contrast one another perfectly. The gold shimmer is the icing on the cake!

You can purchase Pahlish at Llarowe and Etsy.

3 comments:

  1. This is pretty! I like that it's unique too. I don't recall seeing many polishes with orange and blue in them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this! What a great summer color!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all of your comments! Please do not post any unsolicited advertising, links, etc. All comments with links will be deleted.