Monday, January 25, 2016

Orly Pacific Coast Highway (Summer 2016) Preview

It seems a little early to be looking at summer polish, but I (and my wallet) always appreciate a look ahead! So today we'll be sneaking a peek at Orly's offering for the season, Pacific Coast Highway. The collection features six new shades.

Orly-Summer-2016-Pacific-Coast-Highway-1 
L to R: Road Trippin, Summer Sunset, Put The Top Down, Scenic Route, Life's A Beach, Paradise Cove

Cute collection, right? The colors aren't a big departure from the usual fare for summer, but I do like the shades here. Scenic Route is calling to me in particular. 

I don't believe there is an official release date for this collection yet, but my completely uninformed guess would be May. 




2 comments:

  1. Here for all of it. I've really liked the last 2 Orly summer collections, so hopefully this will be an extension of those!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Their summer collections have been some of their best recently! Last year's in particular was super cute!

      Delete

I love reading all of your comments! Please do not post any unsolicited advertising, links, etc. All comments with links will be deleted.