Wednesday, November 4, 2015

Deborah Lippmann x Empire Preview

The Fox show Empire is arguably the hottest thing on TV right now. I've been meaning to check out the show on Hulu myself, but I always see it buzzed about on social media. The show's slick sense of style and glamour would seem to make it an easy fit for a beauty collaboration and Deborah Lippmann is no stranger to those, having teamed up with the HBO shows True Blood and Girls in the past. Well, now you can add Empire to that list, as DL is gifting us a new trio of shades that will be available later this month!

Displaying
L to R: Hustle Hard, Power Of The Empire, War Of The Roses

This minis set will retail for $24.

Are you a fan of Empire? Let me know if it's worth sinking some time into and be sure to tell me what you think of this collab too! :)

1 comment:

I love reading all of your comments! Please do not post any unsolicited advertising, links, etc. All comments with links will be deleted.