Thursday, July 25, 2013

My Ten Friends Dirtball

My Ten Friends Dirtball is a brown jelly base with holographic turquoise glitter, brown glitter and silver holo microglitter. At first, Dirtball seems like a misnomer for such a lovely, glittery polish, but the name refers to planets, not the polish itself. :) It looks like a miniature galaxy on your nails! Most of My Ten Friends' polishes have an opaque enough base to wear them alone, but I tend to prefer them layered; makes the glitter "pop" more. This is one coat over OPI Suzi Loves Cowboys, a chocolate-colored creme.



The formula didn't give me any trouble, although I was a little bummed I couldn't fish out any of the large turquoise hexes that I could see glittering so beautifully inside the bottle. I am generally not a brown polish fan, but this one really won me over. Turquoise and brown may not seem like the most cohesive combination, but the two colors actually play off each other very well!

You can purchase My Ten Friends on Etsy.

2 comments:

I love reading all of your comments! Please do not post any unsolicited advertising, links, etc. All comments with links will be deleted.