Tuesday, September 25, 2012

OPI Skyfall 007 Magnetic Sets & Pure Nail Lacquer Apps Preview

OPI has released preview pics of even more polishes that will be a part of their upcoming collaboration with the newest James Bond film, Skyfall! This is shaping up to be a huge collection and I can't wait to get a look at it in person!

If you missed the original preview featuring the bulk of the Skyfall Collection, you can check it out HERE. In addition to all those goodies, OPI will also be offering three magnetic polish sets and new Pure Nail Lacquer Apps. Take a look!




L to R on top of display: Nice Tux (silver and black glitter zig zag), Positively Shocking (glittery gold), Floating Dragon (bright red with black dragon design), Shaken Not Stirred (silver with martini glass print)
 
The magnetic sets will retail for $21.95 and the Pure Lacquer Nail Apps will sell for $14.95. They'll launch in October, along with the rest of the Skyfall Collection.
 
I was really disappointed to see the pricetag on the magnetic sets. Personally I think $21.95 is a lot for each set. I might be a buyer for somewhere around the $15 mark, but at this price, I'll pass. The Nail Apps look cool, but I change my polish too often to really make it worth the investment for me. I'm still extremely excited for the rest of the Skyfall polishes though!
 
What do you think of these latest additions to the Skyfall Collection? Will you be snatching these up?

14 comments:

  1. LOL I think it's Skyfall collection (not Skyrim) I love the nail apps and the wavy magnet design looks great!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha I literaly *just* noticed that as I was editing a link in the post. Can you tell what my other hobby is? ;)

      Delete
  2. I'm curious to see how the magnetics look in person.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm not really into magnetic polish, but I'm super excited for the rest of the Skyfall collection!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So am I! I want the entire "regular" collection! :)

      Delete
  4. Not into the magnetics but can't wait for the *real* polish!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, I am dying to get my hands on the 12-piece collection! :)

      Delete
  5. I love magnetic polishes, and would be interested in the gold one because the magnetic effect looks really unique, but that price is just crazy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I think it's an interesting take on magnetics and would love to try it, but the price is too much for me! :-/

      Delete
  6. I don't know how I feel about magnetics anymore...I never seem to have much luck with them. These are beautiful shades though!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I actually haven't tried any yet. I know, it's shameful! I have two Icing magnetics that I was super excited to get but they are still in my untrieds. I'll have to give them some weartime soon!

      Delete
  7. I love the look of those magnetics, but $22? Wow. The idea of a magnetic polish that does more of a textured look than a specific design sounds awesome, but that's a little steep for an OPI.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, I really like the concept but the price is crazy!

      Delete

I love reading all of your comments! Please do not post any unsolicited advertising, links, etc. All comments with links will be deleted.