Monday, February 18, 2013

Pomegranate Nail Lacquer Broken Curse

Broken Curse is a blue and purple glitterbomb from Pomegranate Nail Lacquer's newest collection, Royal Fairy Tale. The blue and purple in this polish are both very rich shades and they compliment each other beautifully. I originally tried wearing this on its own, but it still wasn't at complete opacity after four coats, so this is definitely a polish best suited for layering. But no worries, it does a great job of adding some fabulous texture and sparkle to any mani! This is two coats over Pixi Amazing Amethyst.




I do wish Broken Curse was opaque enough to wear alone just to give this polish that added versatility, but I can definitely still appreciate a great layering glitter when I see one. If you missed the other polish I reviewed from this collection, Palace Gardens, you can check it out HERE.

Overall, I think the Royal Fairy Tale Collection is Pomegranate's best yet! There's a great mix of colors--some wintery, some spring-y, but all gorgeous. You can purchase Pomegranate Nail Lacquer from the brand's website.


Disclosure: This polish was sent to me for my honest review. For more information, please see my disclosure policy.

6 comments:

I love reading all of your comments! Please do not post any unsolicited advertising, links, etc. All comments with links will be deleted.