Friday, February 8, 2013

Orly Mega Pixel FX Preview

I am a huge fangirl for Orly's FX collections. They're what really got me interested in the brand. But I found the last FX collection, which featured glitters as opposed to the traditional sparkling duochromes, to be a disappointment. So here's hoping the upcoming Mega Pixel FX polishes will bring FX back closer to its roots. This latest iteration of FX promises an "innovative 3D formula" that "provides a million pixels of glitter for a high-res multidimensional finish." I'm not quite sure what that will translate to on the nail, but I'm intrigued!


No word yet on an official release date. I am really curious how these will come across in person though. Will you be looking for these?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading all of your comments! Please do not post any unsolicited advertising, links, etc. All comments with links will be deleted.