Sunday, December 6, 2015

Orly Melrose Spring 2016 Collection Preview

Where did the year go?! I can't believe it's almost 2016! But we've got a sneak peek at what's in store next spring with Orly's Melrose Collection. This collection offers six new shades with pops of teal and pink. Take a look!

 

The color palette is cute. I love me a good teal, even if these seem dupeable. I'm curious to see some swatches of Feel The Funk and Beautifully Bizarre too!

I'm not sure of a release date on these, but I'm guessing we'll see them in February. Will you be picking anything up from the Melrose Collection?

1 comment:

  1. I am amused by the "hip and outlandish" name.. Did they know we'd have two Pantone colors for 2016? Even tho they went teal instead of blue....

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all of your comments! Please do not post any unsolicited advertising, links, etc. All comments with links will be deleted.